Garden Center Doors
These door solutions provide security in off hours, reliability and durability as well as ease of operation.
Rolling Door Solutions
Upward Coiling Security Grille Systems
Models 670, 671
These grilles provide an attractive yet functional means to secure areas where public access must be restricted, without blocking air, light or sight.
- Versatile and attractive security that still allows for visibility.
- A wide range of options include: choice of material, curtain pattern and inserts, finish, operation type, 24-gauge steel hood and heavy-usage package. The varied options offered make these grilles an ideal choice for interior or exterior use in a variety of retail, industrial and commercial settings.
- Long-lasting, trouble-free performance.
- Meets the aesthetic and functional requirements of almost any environment.
- Emergency egress feature allows for an exit in the event of an alarm or power failure.
Insulated Rolling Service Door System
A fully featured Stormtite™ Rolling Door System with added thermal protection.
- Ability to withstand wind loads up to 20 psf. makes it the best choice when an application requires strict building code compliance for wind loading.
- Dependability and durability makes it an optimal choice for security.
- Polyurethane insulation minimizes air infiltration and provides R-values to 7.7.
- Offers the option of a steel, stainless steel or aluminum curtain in an array of finishes and colors.
- Weather-stripping allows for enhanced thermal efficiency.
- Low maintenance and long lasting performance.
- Sound Transmission Class rating of 21.
- Powder coat paint finish in approximately 200 standard colors, or color-matched to specification.
Sectional Door Solutions
Commercial Duty Aluminum Full View Door
For optimal visibility and light infiltration with finishes available to enhance the look of the facility.
- Variety of window (lite) materials to include: glass, polycarbonate and acrylic options providing enhanced aesthetics, thermal performance and light infiltration.
- This aluminum full view door enhances the look while providing many options for glazing and finishes as well as security features with our exclusive line of X-Series Commercial Operators and accessories.
- Glazing options include double strength bonded glass, tempered glass, tinted glass, multi-wall polycarbonate (available in clear, white, or bronze) (a lighter weight solution to manage overall weight of door) and many other glass options that will add character and beauty to this area.
- Bronze or clear anodizing is also available for sleek modern lines.
- Choice of approximately 200 powder coat finishes or matched to your specifications to help beautify and protect the facility.
- See our Commercial Operator and accessories options with sensing edges, photo eyes and interlock switches to optimize productivity and help promote safety.